- Work with officers and staff of the Chambersburg Police Department (CPD) to keep our community a safe place to live and work for all residents.
- Work to facilitate communication between Chambersburg residents and the CPD.
- Engage our young people to advance mutual respect between police officers and youth.
- Promote strategic partnerships and problem-solving techniques to proactively address conditions that give rise to public safety issues.
- Create and cultivate relationships between law enforcement and our community.
- Increase awareness of the role of our police and their importance to our residents.
- Identify ways to dispel the stereotypes that impede mutual respect between police officers and residents.
- Initiate grassroot programs that develop positive interactions between law enforcement and our youth.
- Encourage officers to involve themselves with existing programs and activities.
- Establish coaching and mentoring programs for our youth.
- Develop transparent communications and relationships with members of the local media.
- Identify and promote opportunities for partnerships with law enforcement and local organizations.